THIS LISTING IS FOR A DEMO UNIT WITH MINOR IMPERFECTION ON THE FRONT WOOD PANEL. ALL FUNCTIONS TESTED FINE. FOR SALE AS-IS, FINAL CLEARANCE WITH NO RETURN OR REFUND.
The A6000 MKII integrated hybrid amp is a mini version of a full sized hybrid (tube pre with solid state power output) amp. Fit your budget, fit your space, and fit your music taste.
It has 16.5w output per channel with a heavy duty transformer and aluminum chassis.Small budget, big sound stage when you pair it with the right desktop speakers.
You should definitely check out this little amp if your wallet has kept you away from a full sized tube Hi-Fi system. Or if you have been thinking of getting your next generation to be exposed to hi-fi without breaking your bank, this is a great high quality start.
No tube maintenance but with warm tube sound – the preamp 6N3 tubes will last up to 10,000 hours under normal usage.
- (2) Chinese 6N3 tubes used for pre-amplification
- (2) mini jack inputs for connecting to MP3 players, iPod or computer etc.
- (1) pair of RCA input for connecting to conventional source with analog output
- (1) mini jack line output for connecting to a subwoofer or headphone (3.5mm jack)
- Front aluminum input selection knob
- Front aluminum volume control knob
- (1) pair of gold coated speaker binding posts
- Decorative cherry wood front panel
- Acrylic tube protection structure
- Output power: 16.5 w x 2 (8ohm, RMS)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-50kHz
- THD: <=2% (1kHz)
- S/N Ratio: >=80dB (A weighted)
- Crosstalk Attenuation: >=50dB
- Input Sensitivity: <=450mV
- Overload level: >= 20V
- Load impedance: 8 ohm
- Input Impedance: 10kohm
- Power supply: 110V 50/60 Hz, 80w
- Net weight: 6 lbs
- Size: 10.5″ L x 7″ W x 4.5″ H
Caution: This amp is designed to use on desktop setup for near field listening volume. It is not meant to drive regular speakers with low efficiency or 4 ohm speakers. You may overload the amp if you try to use it in such an application at high volume. Improper usage isn’t covered by manufacturer’s warranty.