FINAL CLERANCE - only one open box unit - this model will not be restocked once sold out. It is a designed-for-audio budget priced power conditioner to work very well with audio and video systems. Unlike those designed for home theatre power bars, this one doesn't choke the sound and still enhance your video quality.
Final sale with no return and no refund. 30-days warranty only.
This power conditioner has been custom made for Grant Fidelity quality standard by our long term manufacturing partner in Asia, plus all sockets are for USA/Canada standard 3 prone polarized secure connection.
The MPC-8 Power conditioner is designed for grid noise filtering - it will eliminate the grid noise from your playback system. It can also improve on power noise introduced to the grid from motor generators, flurocent lights, dimmers, household appliance etc. Great for both audio and video system at a small budget and provide better results than typical box store power bars.
The MPC-8 offers you a great alternative to our Reference Power Conditioner (RPF-120MKII) if budget contraints. For high end system, we recommend you look into the RPF-120MKII for best possible audio and filtering results.
- 8 high quality 3-prone copper connection polarized North American standard sockets (Made in Taiwan)
- 5N (99.999%) Oxygen Free Copper wire throughout
- Philips MKP for audio capacitors and quality induction copper coil
- Spike protection and over current (15A max) protection
- Top on/off switch so that you won't accidentally kick or push it to wall to shut off/on the power
- End screw-in fuse holder - easy to access, easy to replace (15A 250V fast blown fuse)
- Accept 100V-250V wide range power voltage - you can use it anywhere in the world
- Black brushed aluminum finish with rubber feet
- Standard 5 ft IEC power cord provide for wall connection to the conditioner
- Power: AC 100-250V
- Max load: 15A / 1650w at 110V; 3300W at 220V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5 lbs
- Size: 4 1/2" W x 3" H x 14" L
Warning: No power conditioning device will 100% protect your equipment from lightening damage. Please make sure to unplgu all devices from your wall during a thunder storm or lightening weather. Do not turn on tube amps during such weather.