FACTORY DROP SHIPPING:
This model is only available by Consonance factory drop shipping to buyer's address. We do not stock it in Canada but buyer can enjoy savings on drop air shipping to your door. From order placed to shipping time, it usually needs 10 business days lead time for custom transformer production for 115V at factory then ship by air with transit time 5-8 business days.
All amps are thoroughly tested before shipping and Consonance factory one year parts warranty (not including tubes which is 90 days warranty) in place for original owner. No labor warranty in North America included in the drop shipping price. Schematics will be provided to buyer for future service with your own choice of tube amp repair technician.
The Reference 40 tube phonostage is Opera-Consonance's flagship in its line of phono-stages. It is a MM and MC stand-alone phono amplifier, featuring an external power transformer, power supply with tube rectification, amorphous core MC step-up transformer and a point-to-point wiring with layout for the lowest noise.
It matched beautifully with Opera-Consonance line of turntables and tonearms. The top wood panels can be custom made in different finishes, such as black metal, birch wood or cherry red.
- Control Functions: Power On/Off , Switch MM / MC and Switch High / Low
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% ( for 2V RMS at output )
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms( MM ) , 5 ohm~ 400 ohm( MC )
- Input Gain: 40dB (MM ) / 66 dB ( MC, 10 times)/ 57dB(MC, 5 times)
- Input Interfaces: 1 group (RCA)
- Output Interfaces: 1 group (RCA)
- Grounding Interfaces: 1 group
- Signal/Noise: 80dB(MM),70dB(MC)
- Consumption: 10 watt
- Vacuum Tube: 12AX7 x 2, EZ80 x1
- Dimensions: 17.5" L x 10.2" W x 4" H
- Weight: 15 kg / 33 lbs (packed)