FACTORY DROP SHIPPING:
This model is only available by Consonance factory drop shipping to buyer's address. We do not stock it in Canada but buyer can enjoy 40% savings on drop air shipping to your door. From order placed to shipping time, it usually needs 10 business days lead time for custom transformer production for 115V at factory then ship by air with transit time 5-8 business days.
All amps are thoroughly tested before shipping and Consonance factory one year parts warranty (not including tubes which is 90 days warranty) in place for original owner. No labor warranty in North America included in the drop shipping price. Schematics will be provided to buyer for future service with your own choice of tube amp repair technician.
M10S is a single ended Class A tube integrated amplifier - in stock form it comes with EL34 power tubes - bias preset at factory with test spot inside the chassis.
Like many other Consonance tube amps, this amp provides you with refined sound along with top quality workmanship.
This is a compact sized amp to perfectly fit an office or a small listening room without taking up much footprint. You get the classical Consonance sound but do not have to do much heavy lifting :)
- Two operating mode - ultralinear for 12.5 wpc power; triode mode for 8 wpc. (Selectable on the top of the amp - suggest to power off the amp for 5 minutes then switch - do not switch on the fly frequently!)
- Headphone output directly tapped off the power tubes - privacy and beautiful sound
- Matching headphone impedance from 10 to 600 ohm
- (1) 3.5mm mini jack input and (3) RCA inputs at back
- (1) 1/4" headphone output at front
- (1) set speaker binding posts at back for 6-8 ohm impedance
- Front selection switch for output between headphone mode or speaker mode
- Front input selection knob and volume control
- Aluminum remote control included - for input selection and volume only
- Power on/off switch at side ( Note: It is not remote controllable)
- Tube cage included
- Finish: Black piano with side walnut wood decoration
- POWER OUTPUT: 12.5 watt ( Ultralinear ) / 8 watt ( Triode ) RMS 1kHz
- THD: less than 1%( 5 watt, 1kHz )
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: ( -3dB points at 5 watt ) 6Hz-60kHz
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 280mV
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 100k ohms
- SPEAKER OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 6~8 ohms.
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 30~600 ohms.
Headphone amp - Output power 1w at 50ohm & 300ohm
- S/N Ratio: 90dB
- Power CONSUMPTION: 86 watt
- OVERALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Little ( -6dB )
- VACUUM TUBE: EL34x2, ECC82 (12AU7) x1, ECC83 (12AX7) x1
- DIMENSIONS: 320 ( L ) x 260 ( W ) x 150( H ) mm
- NETWEIGHT: 13kg
Read InnerFidelity.com review on the M10S by John Grandberg:
Conclusion: ".... Consonance has a really nice amp on their hands in the M10S. It has classic yet distinctive looks, and plenty of features, including a very respectable headphone section. And the sound, either in a nearfield application or in a mid-sized room, is never less than impressive. Even better sound can be had with better tubes, though the stock valves are certainly not terrible. Bottom line - if you like a slightly lush tube sound and have need for this type of feature set, the Consonance M10S is worthy of serious consideration." Read full review here.